Mit Dir sind hier gerade 38 -Fans online

RE: Tribute von Kollegen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 15:11
von livealivequo | 173 Beiträge

The Sweet:

Rick Parfitt

When Rick had his health problems recently I felt that he would come through as always but sadly the news today of his death has completely numbed me. Yet another of my contemporaries is no longer with us. He was the nicest of guys and in the music business that is not easy to find. We shared an office for a short while in the early 80s and played a few shows together along the way. Quo are a British institution and the music has stood the test of time. RIP mate.

Andy

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 15:12
von livealivequo | 173 Beiträge

Smokie:

R.I.P to our old friend Rick Parfitt who sadly passed away today.We are totally shocked at this news! Our sympathies and love go to his family, friends and the rest of Status Quo. A great man and a pleasure to be around.He will be sadly missed worldwide! God Bless!!

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 15:28
von WhiteTelecaster | 637 Beiträge

Eric Martin:

I'm crushed and so sad to hear that my friend and colleague Rick Parfitt ( Status Quo) has died.. He was ill for a long while but he came back strong for the Rock meets classic tour in 2014. He looked great and was killer on stage... the audience absolutely loved this man!. I loved hanging with Rick, he had a great sense of humor and was so down to earth to talk too... I lost touch with him these last couple of years but I was spiritually in his corner... he was a fighter. I knew he had some medical problems but after seeing him talking about coming back to rock the world again I'm blown away that he didn't make it. He lived and loved to bash out the A chords.. Cheers to Rick

(Er hat ein paar schöne Bilder auf Facebook gepostet, kann jemand die vll. hier einfügen?)

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.12.2016 15:36 | nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 15:59
von Merlin | 421 Beiträge

Zitat von WhiteTelecaster im Beitrag #18
Eric Martin:

I'm crushed and so sad to hear that my friend and colleague Rick Parfitt ( Status Quo) has died.. He was ill for a long while but he came back strong for the Rock meets classic tour in 2014. He looked great and was killer on stage... the audience absolutely loved this man!. I loved hanging with Rick, he had a great sense of humor and was so down to earth to talk too... I lost touch with him these last couple of years but I was spiritually in his corner... he was a fighter. I knew he had some medical problems but after seeing him talking about coming back to rock the world again I'm blown away that he didn't make it. He lived and loved to bash out the A chords.. Cheers to Ri

(Er hat ein paar schöne Bilder auf Facebook gepostet, kann jemand die vll. hier einfügen?)

Ich versuchs mal

|addpics|bhs-c-bb89.jpg-invaddpicsinvv,bhs-d-6ccd.jpg-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 16:01

|addpics|bhs-e-b0ac.jpg-invaddpicsinvv,bhs-f-e219.jpg-invaddpicsinvv|/addpics|

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 16:11
von munichquo | 40 Beiträge

Die Beiträge dieser Kondulenzseite werden heute abend auch Thema bei mir in der Sendung auf www.home-of-rock.de sein.
Starts 20:30 Uhr

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 16:44
von munichquo | 40 Beiträge

The Who Verifizierter Account
‏@TheWho

Our condolences to the family and friends of Rick Parfitt of @Status_Quo R.I.P. Rick.

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 17:40
von Quo77 | 233 Beiträge

Jeff Rich in FB

Hi all, thank you so much for the lovely messages you have sent me since Rick passed away. I am still in shock and can't believe he is not with us any more but I know he will be in good company up there with all the other Rock Gods that have also recently left us! RIP mate, you will be sorely missed and my condolences go out to all your family at this sad time.
Jeff x

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 17:52
von Quo77 | 233 Beiträge

Def Leppard:

R.I.P. Status Quo's Rick Parfitt.

"We grew up on Status Quo as kids & have a great respect for them & their legacy ... I hung out with Rick P in the mid 80s, he showed me the rudimentary scales on the piano which I still refer back to even now .. we almost wrote a great song together , sadly it remains & will remain unfinished ... a truly genuine & funny guy ... RIP Rick.

-Joe Elliott

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 18:56

Auf der offz. Homepage von "Def Leppard":
http://www.defleppard.com/

Cool, das Rick hier Wertschätzung bekommt

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 25.12.2016 19:05
von Klemmi_71 | 66 Beiträge

Peter Frampton bei Twitter
So sad to hear this. Rick Parfitt Rest In Peace

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 26.12.2016 00:00
von quolion | 499 Beiträge

Rod Stewart
RIP #rickparfitt rockin' out of this world @status_quo @rodstewart #statusquo

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 26.12.2016 00:07

Suzi Quatro:
So sad to hear Rick Parfitt has died... r.i.p... you were what rock and roll is all about. Much love to your family at this time.

nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 26.12.2016 00:18

Matt Sinner:
Ich habe 24 Fotos im Album „A Tribute To Rick Parfitt“ auf Facebook gepostet http://fb.me/VOnARkdq
R.I.P. Rick!

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.12.2016 00:18 | nach oben springen

in Rick Parfitt 26.12.2016 00:21
von Bernd | 1.137 Beiträge

George Michael kann kein Tribut mehr abgeben, ihn hat es nun selber auch erwischt, siehe Posting im Rock-Forum :. ((

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Georgetakei
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2751 Themen und 74205 Beiträge.

Heute waren 163 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen